High Quality KFS Curved Treadmill
- Motor System: Human Power
- Drive system: 68 precision ball bearings
- Suitable for: walk, jog, stride, sprint
- Digital readouts displaying
- Patented Slat Belt Transportation System
- Manual (non-motorized) Mode
- Advanced Slat Belt shock absorption
- Life expectancy of running surface 150,000 miles
Why Should You Consider Using a Curved Treadmill?
- Run More Naturally and Burn More Calories
- Use More Muscle Groups and Expend More Energy
- Self-Powered and Simple to Use
- A Harder Workout Guaranteed
- You'll Boost Your Endurance
- You Call the Shots
- Easy to install
- Price is lower than others.
- Bio-Mechanically Correct
- The non-motorized feature makes it a noise-free running machine aside from your footsteps.
- It does not require electricity to operate.
- It has a thick shock-absorbing system, providing safe, responsive cushioning for knees, back and joints.
- A battery-powered monitor which keeps track of your workout data and displays information such as the time , pace, burned calories, speed, set target distance, calories, heart rate.
- Very low maintenance as here you dont have a motor to replace.
- It can be used for both business and home.